Commissions Controller | IT Recruitment
To ensure monthly commissions payments are accurately calculated and paid out timeously to the External Service providers.
- A diploma in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- 2 years’ experience in multilevel commissions calculations / complex transactions
Key Performance Objectives
Monthly Commission payments.
- Ensure commissioning system is updated with XSP data from source systems within the agreed time from the end of the previous month.
- Ensure that payment timetable is drawn up on a monthly basis and all deadlines are specified and adhered to.
- Follow up on outstanding deal letters and ensure that they are received and updated into the commissioning system accordingly.
- Review duplicate IMEI report and ensure appropriate action is taken to clean up report.
- Review FMS data reconciliation reports for each XSP and ensure that lines that do not match, are within an acceptable level as defined.
- Review all commission payment to ensure that commissions applied are in line with agreements / income allocation schedules and relevant deal letters.
- Review recurring revenue payments i.r.o pre and postpaid airtime.
- Reconcile activations commissioned to daily stats report and to the unclaimed report generated by the commissioning system.
- Ensure that all commission payments are timeously reviewed and signed off to ensure that the XSP’s are paid timeously, as stipulated in their relevant agreements.
- Ensure that all reports as required by XSP’s are sent timeously.
- Ensure that all signed documents are filed safely and for ease of reference.
- Assist internal and external auditors when required to do so.
- Ensure that any recommendations made within an audit report are reviewed and implemented where necessary.
- Attend meetings and keep open communication with Sales, Marketing, and IT departments to ensure that any deals or new products launched into the channel are catered for within commissions.
- Maintain relationships with the XSP’s ensuring that all problems and queries are resolved timeously.
- Constantly evaluate and drive enhancements to the commissioning system to ensure that the company risk is minimal, and the automation of the commissioning system continues to evolve.
- Design reports, to be programmed by the IT department, to provide management information.
- Produce monthly reporting pack.
- Produce all reports as requested by the company management.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure compliance thereof.
Health and Safety Compliance
- Conform and adhere to Safety, Health, and Environmental legislative requirements.
- Report any health and safety concerns/incidents in the workplace to the manager / health and safety representative.
- Assist the company to establish and maintain a fully compliant Healthy and Safe Work Environment.
- Attend the Safety, Health and Environmental workshops as required by management.
Perform any related duties as requested by Management
- Ability to perform any additional requirements, as and when needed
- Delivers beyond expectations
- Energized by a challenge
- Sets new and stretching goals for self or team, and achieves beyond what is expected
- Exploits opportunities to exceed goals and works towards them, even under adverse circumstances
- Empowers teams to perform
- Agrees responsibilities based on insight into an individual’s competencies as well as experience, taking calculated risks where appropriate
- Empowers the team to identify and solve problems, providing necessary support
- Uses understanding of team and self to resolve conflicts effectively
- Creates a clear sense of team identity and holds team accountable for meeting collective goals
- Rewards individual initiatives beyond expectations to advance the common goal
Collaboration And Influencing
- Motivates others to work with self
- Uses the informal structure, dynamics, and culture of an organisation to get things done
- Actively seeks input in decision-making
- Shows others how their objectives align with own
- Actively contributes to the broader organisation or team, compromising on own preferences where necessary
- Invests in building relationships with others
- Mobilizes others to initiate change
- Encourages others to pursue opportunities for change
- Takes action to influence specific individuals, such as giving them a part to play in the change effort
- Publicly tracks the progress of the change in order to keep people engaged
- Engages with people throughout the change process to understand and address emotional reactions and maintain commitment
- Continually takes action to add value to the customer
- Thinks from customer’s perspective and continually delivers improved offerings that provide win/win impact
- Shares information and ideas with customers, and challenges and stands up to them as appropriate
- Takes special actions beyond standard business practice in the interest of the customer
- Identifies and develops best practices for working with or adding value to the customer, and champions among colleagues/stakeholders