Cloud Architect | IT Recruitment
Participate in shaping cloud adoption and implementation across a number of dimensions. These include strategy, solutions architecture, governance, compliance, security, and cost optimization. Cloud platforms are AWS, Azure, MS Power Platform and 0365.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant 3-year IT qualification or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience as a Solutions architect with at least 4 years in a cloud context
- 4+ years’ experience developing business applications in a high-level language (Java, .Net, Python, or similar)
- Experience in a DevOps environment (desirable)
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
Responsibilities and Work Outputs:
- Define and evaluate cloud architectures according to cloud providers Well Architecture frameworks
- Implement and maintain information security best practices for all a solution.
- Create / use infrastructure for implementing, administering cloud services and deployments.
- Work with DevOps Manager and team members to implement continuous integration pipelines.
- Define and automate release train pipelines, build resilient systems and create repeatable processes.
- Create / use centralised development tools to create autonomies of scale.
- Define infrastructure and services monitoring to maximise uptime.
- Troubleshoot and help to resolve production issues to ensure systems and devices run smoothly.
- Produce technical documentation to create an understanding of products and processes.
- Contribute to requirements, architecture, design and code reviews.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Contribute to solving technical design issues to create efficiencies.
- Liaise with foundation, database and platform Subject Matter Experts to automate installations and enhance the monitoring and maintenance of their disciplines.
- Interpreting Data
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Challenging Ideas
- Team Working