Cisco Network Security Engineer | IT Recruitment
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking, delivering products and solutions that have transformed how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. Their vision is to create the best customer experience – every time. Our client are engineers who are passionate about building great technology for their customers. Their mission: To deliver advanced technologies that empower their customers to do more business-critical work with less effort through services that help them grow their businesses faster than ever before
- A minimum of two years working experience with network security and/or systems administration, including computer networking, packet switching, Internetworking and data communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with networking and security technologies such as Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper Networks.
- Experience with network device administration and troubleshooting a plus
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the security policies that will protect the network infrastructure
- Provides solutions to network security issues like unauthorized users, malware, bad bots, hackers, attackers, rogue servers, etc.
- Is responsible for providing protection for Cisco products and hardware by implementing VSA policy, identifying threats, configuring Intrusion Prevention System, IPS, DDoS attack protection, VPN, Network Load Balancing, ASA, WAF,
- Utilize firewall, network security appliances and applications to manage threats and threats from the Internet
- Troubleshoot threats, including threats from malware or viruses.
- Develop and maintain a secure network infrastructure.
- Design and implement effective policies, systems, and technologies for data security.
- Participate in projects related to data security, with emphasis on enterprise security.
- Identify and interpret network policies and standards.
- Understand how to effectively utilize application access control lists and auditing tools.
- Configure and use Cisco IOS, NetFlow, and other network monitoring tools.