Chief Operating Officer
Can you drive operational excellence and execute high growth strategy? In this leadership position, you will need to be action-oriented and know how to make things happen, as you will be taking responsibility for most of our business operational functions.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You will be responsible for the delivery of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethic. You will lead in the following functional areas: software engineering, production infrastructure, support operations and solutions consulting.
The role involves ensuring that engineering capability scales with our customer requirements, and enabling our various regions to fulfill their customer expectations – including building, operating, and running our software offering in the client environments. You will work closely with our regional SVPs to understand their needs, and with your functional areas to execute with excellence.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally; find ways to improve processes and delivery to market through defining integrated processes and internal SOPs
- Oversee daily operations and adjust as necessary
- Ensure the product roadmap of the business is executed through delivery of high quality software products within spec and on-time
- Act as a liaison between regional operational requirements and your functional areas; manage regional expectations and priorities
- Support sales implementation programs as required to increase pipeline and boost sales
- Ensure customer retention through delivering on support SLA requirements and seamless integration of our products and services
- Manage customer engagement and escalations
- Lead a team of subject matter experts and ensure that their functional areas deliver on internal and external customer expectations
Skills & Experience
- At minimum, a relevant Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in the information technology or financial services industry with a proven success record in directing and managing multiple projects simultaneously; experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services
- 7+ years’ comprehensive, specialized experience in successfully developing and engaging a top-notch interdisciplinary team
- SaaS enterprise implementation experience is a strong recommendation. This includes the following:
- Software development management aligned to agile development practices and meeting roadmap requirements
- Infrastructure planning, deployment and maintenance
- Solutions implementation from pre-sales to go-live phase
- Access to a local network of executives and influencers in financial services or technology industry
- Experience in setting metrics/operational goals and aligning team accordingly
- Operational contract negotiation (IT and customers for SLA)
- Hands-on, high-energy, and passionate self-starter
- Ability to maintain a focus on the here and now.
- Execution mind-set and a bias towards action
- Skilled communicator and influencer
Send a detailed copy of your CV to Bonita
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful