Call Centre Manager
Manage and motivate the Call Centre team in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum entry level qualification equivalent to Grade 12/NQF4 qualification
- Degree in Commerce or Business Management (preferred)
- FSB recognized qualification listed on Board Notice 268 of 2014 to fulfil the duties of a compliance Key Individual and be registered at the FSB
- FAIS Key Individual Regulatory Exam Level 1 passed
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- Ability to speak African languages
- 5 years’ experience in Call Centre management
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance
- Based on department targets determine sales targets for teams
- Collaborate with Managers to develop action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals
- Drive the achievement of production targets for the call center through the implementation of initiatives and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to coach Managers to increase productivity, compliance and quality of calls in their areas
- Regularly assess team performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance
- Analyze, identify trends and report on team performance and productivity
- Implement measures to address non-performance within the team
- Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall client targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the process of negotiating objective and realistic service level agreements, monitor appropriateness and recommend adjustments
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimize work disruption and maximize employee productivity.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behavior, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organizational values.
- Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and company values
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Execute effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
- Control the budget for area, including the authorization of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations.
- Manage high risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the development of policy.
- Plan and implement a cycle of medium-term improvements to drive pricing of services and products.
- Implement and manage financial risk methodologies, techniques and systems and use to monitor and report on financial activities.
- Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures: preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area, to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Investigate reported willful acts of non-compliance to organization policy and practice and report on findings.
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Growing Talent