Armed with world class mobile security solutions, your role is to unlock the potential of financial services customers and possibly other customer verticals by demonstrating clear business value accelerating their digital transition and success.
They are looking for an ambitious, energetic and security minded Business Development Manager to help us open the market with new client sales and expand existing client relations. You will be the front of the company and should have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong customer relationships.
- Provide input towards the sales/growth strategy for company, detailing critical insights and new business opportunities.
- Achievement of revenue targets set for your territory.
- Developing strong relationships with potential customers to identify and sell new business opportunities plus upsell/cross-sell opportunities into existing accounts.
- Drive regular account reviews with customers and provide strategies to optimize return.
- You will need to carry your own weight in Customer technical sales activities, however will have the opportunity to partner with pre-sales solution consultants to ensure that customers successfully adopt our product offering.
- Execution; identify sales opportunities and drive deal closure with a laser focus on business outcomes that translates into customer satisfaction.
- Achieve consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management captured in Salesforce CRM system.
- Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate sales conversation and action.
- Offer world class customer service through alignment of your customers technology roadmap and the company offering.
- Deliver tangible solutions to identified customers solving for greater efficiencies, cost savings, and deep regard for company product offering.
Skills and Experience
- Seeks to solve for difficult customer challenges.
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across all levels of organisations.
- A successful sale track record with 5+ years of technology sales experience
- Industry knowledge and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers.
- A BSc/BA in computer science, business administration, sales or relevant field.
- A technical, security background will stand you in good stead.
- Reactive programming experience, for example, RxJava
- Container technologies such as Docker
- Understanding of, and experience in, OO design patterns
- Java development experience
- Experience with agile development frameworks such as Scrum
- Dev-ops experience
- Knowledge of Java cryptography and PKI is an added plus
- Knowledge of computer science algorithms and complexity theory
- Software / engineering qualification (For example, a Computer Science degree) preferred