Business Development Manager | IT Recruitment
Responsible for searching and exploring both the local and international markets for new products and trademarks to expand and strengthen the company’s position in the market. Searches for joint ventures and co-marketing opportunities. Negotiates with relevant authorities and organizations to ensure the company’s products and services are recommended. Investigates existing marketing and business practices and recommends opportunities for improvement within the company. May also be responsible for the identification and initiation of development projects within a region. Assists in achieving the region’s development needs through investigations, viability studies and liaison with local authorities.
- Business Management Degree/Diploma highly preferred
- Experience in Solution Sales in the Payments / IT Service Industry
- Ensure achievement of set sales targets
- New business development
- Key account management
- Implementation and management of sales strategies
- Maintain high quality information in support of proactive management of sales and delivery targets (Pipeline, OE, Revenue and GP).
- Represent the company and increase revenue by selling the company products and solutions to all potential customers.
- Provide accurate forecasting of business and market needs.
- Implement sales strategy and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Project manage the implementation and deployment of products, services, and solutions to the customer.
- Prepare proposals for the provision of products/services.
- Follow up on new sales prospects and develop existing customers’ business needs.
- Monitor and reporting on sales prospects, progress, and performance.
- Monitor and reporting on customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competitor capabilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key individuals within assigned accounts.
- Interact frequently with strategic customers to understand their environment and requirements.
- Perform Key Account Management duties on designated accounts.