Business Development Manager | IT Recruitment
- Responsible for searching and exploring both the local and international markets for new products and trademarks to expand and strengthen the company’s position in the market.
- Searches for joint ventures and co-marketing opportunities.
- Negotiates with relevant authorities and organizations to ensure the company’s products and services are recommended. Investigates existing marketing and business practices and recommends opportunities for improvement within the company.
- May also be responsible for the identification and initiation of development projects within a region.
- Assists in achieving the region’s development needs through investigations, viability studies and liaison with local authorities.
- Business Management Degree/Diploma highly preferred
- Experience in Solution Sales in the Payments / IT Service Industry
- Ensure achievement of set sales targets
- New business development
- Key account management
- Implementation and management of sales strategies
- Maintain high quality information in support of proactive management of sales and delivery targets (Pipeline, OE, Revenue and GP).
- Represent the company and increase revenue by selling the company products and solutions to all potential customers.
- Provide accurate forecasting of business and market needs.
- Implement sales strategy and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Project manage the implementation and deployment of products, services, and solutions to the customer.
- Prepare proposals for the provision of products/services.
- Follow up on new sales prospects and develop existing customers’ business needs.
- Monitor and reporting on sales prospects, progress, and performance.
- Monitor and reporting on customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competitor capabilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key individuals within assigned accounts.
- Interact frequently with strategic customers to understand their environment and requirements.
- Perform Key Account Management duties on designated accounts.