Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to define business requirements for project development and ensure that client-centered, best business solutions are implemented.
Key requirements needed for the role:
3-5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
• Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
• Relevant qualification
• Business Analyst Development (BAD)
• System development and design (SAD)
• Experience with conflict Conversations
• Some exposure to Basic Projects/Dev Request advantageous
Built Sound Professional Relationships
• Builds confidence among clients that they can share business ideas and requirements
• Builds confidence and credibility with development teams and other internal stakeholders
• Establishes personal relationships with key internal/external stakeholders e.g. other depts, MGS, Operators, eCogra etc.
Designed Business Solutions
• Creates accurate business documents and functional specifications according to agreed standards and timelines
• Critically analyses the changes necessary to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
• Defines, evaluates and presents feasible and practical business solutions
Ensured Successful Implementation of Solutions
• Conducts effective application training when required to do so
• Determines the success and value of implemented solutions via follow up with stakeholders
• Interfaces with project teams, development teams, usability and other functions to drive timely, seamless and successful project delivery
• Performs and/or assists with UAT and live testing
• Utilises available data to track impact of change and compile relevant reports of implemented projects across the department
Identified Business Needs
• Analyses and validates value of business requests before projects are initiated
• Assesses existing client systems against future requirements to determine if future business requirements can be met
• Identifies functional gaps for meeting both current and future client business requirements
• Liaises with business users and/or internal stakeholders to determine business requirements
Maintained Required Knowledge and Skills
• Investigates and keeps abreast of in-house systems/products (across departments), technology infrastructure and operational procedures
• Maintains a high level of knowledge about stakeholders’ business and related application requirements
• Maintains a high level of understanding of industry norms and competitors’ offerings compared to their applications