Provide specialist business analysis services and business requirements gathering which support the development of innovative solutions and make recommendations for continuous improvement efforts that enable business objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Business Analysis
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification (preferred)
- 3 -5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Financial services experience
- Strong IT / technical skills
- Keep abreast of market changes and internal system developments ensuring that all new processes align to best practices.
- Identify, investigate and analyse problems faced by business and product owners; propose documented solutions that fully address the business requirements needed to optimise the business.
- Accountable for soliciting requirements and solution design through conducting requirement session (JAD), interviews and reviewing existing documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document business process maps, business requirement definitions and business requirements specifications.
- Develop and document detailed informational, functional and non-functional requirements specifications in line with standards.
- Investigate and analyse alternative solutions and propose the best approach to meet a business needs.
- Develop solutions that encompass the entire system (people, process and technology).
- Assist in the identification of risks and issues pertaining to the implementation of the solution requirements
- Document the impact and interactions of business process and requirements to support system development.
- Identify areas of user technical / system training and assist with roll-out plans.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of projects in order to achieve the business outcome.
- Model the data requirements to support the new solution.
- Assist in the design of test cases and test scenarios based on system functionality.
- Perform and support integrated systems testing and review testing results.
- Participate in quality reviews and implement corrective measures to enhance the solution.
- Identify and analyse deficiencies, loopholes, etc. in operational processes and propose a way forward to effectively deal with them.
- Investigate and propose process optimisation opportunities in the context of best practice and improved operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and organisational role players to achieve optimal cross process integration
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads Changes and Innovation
- Impact and influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
Diversity and Inclusiveness