Business Analyst | IT Recruitment
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for researching and reviewing our current processes to identify opportunities for improvement. You will also have the opportunity to review use cases from customers and internal teams in order to understand how they work currently and what changes are needed moving forward.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-year experience as a Business Analyst.
- Prior experience working in the banking industry preferred.
- Write, review, revise Use Cases and use cases by a Business analyst (BI) in order to refine future development projects. .
- Follow-up on issues related to the requirements process, including testing of deliverables, project scope and changes. .
- Review and monitor test results.
- Data mapping across multiple source systems and digital channel applications
- Ensuring that integration between systems is in place and consumption of specific data based on specified business rules
- Ensure alignment between various tech teams for UAT and PRD delivery
- Implementation, LCT testing, Country support in PRD as well as training where required
- Review of current processes and to-be processes (TOM – Target Operating Model)Write \ Review Use Cases
- Building of testing scenarios and compiling data to be used during testing
- Assisting testers during DEV, UAT and LCT
- Testing in SIT\UAT and Post Deployment to PRD
- Defect \ Change Management for the team
- Review Training Guide for various stakeholders
- Assisting business during UAT, LCT and post implementation
- Extracting data and compiling of reports required by business
- Comparing\Recon data from various systems to ensure alignment
- Ensuring alignment between various countries with regards to functionality and Operational processes
- Monitoring PRD
- PRD Support and Incident management
- Working with Technical team as PO\BA building new channel (backend) using Hadoop, Kafka and Mongo DB to push data to a New Online- and Host channels. (SQL and Python)
- Writing specifications with regards to MT940\942\900\910 alignment to swift standards
- Writing technical features (with tasks) in Azure
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals, and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Basic python understanding
- Writing SQL scripts as to test logic during analysis
- Basic understanding of Hadoop and Kafka