A challenging opportunity awaits an individual with exceptional analytical skills who is meticulous and a problem solver.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Matric as a minimum qualification.
- Degree in IS or similar function in the IT field is highly advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years business analysis experience.
- Health / medical aid domain Knowledge & Experience would be advantageous.
- In depth understanding of the public sector Health Product would be advantageous.
- Investigation and data gathering to understand existing system and new requirements.
- Identifying and documenting user, system and business requirements.
- Identifying alternative solutions.
- Performing impact assessments.
- Producing business cases.
- Specifying functional, non-functional and informational requirements in a Business Requirement Specification (BRS).
- Producing annotated models of the existing and / or ‘to-be’ system.
- Testing and verifying requirements.
- Refining and documenting business and processing rules.
- Documenting requirements in a Functional Requirements Specification (FRS).
- Producing User Acceptance Test (UAT) test cases and assisting with testing
- Assisting with implementation of the solution including preparation of the system, users and business documentation.
- Business Acumen
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads change and Innovation
- Motivating and inspiring team
- Strategic thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to assimilate and apply relevant business principles
- Attention to detail