Azure DevOps Solutions Expert
DevOps professionals who combine people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. DevOps professionals streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improving communications and collaboration, and creating automation. They design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices. They must be familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development, with proven hands-on experience, and experts in at least one of these areas. Azure DevOps professionals must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience working in an Azure environment, architecture, DevOps or development, creating automation, application code, continuous integration, Agile, version control, compliance, IaC, configuration management, build, release, testing by using Azure technologies
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting and configuration management
- Experience using Source Control (GIt, TFVC, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Database fundamentals (Azure SQL, MS SQL)
- Working knowledge of designing high availability systems in the cloud (fault domains, availability zones, deployment slots, regions
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator and DevOps Expert or Developer Associate
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell, JSON code, ARM Templates, Storage, Active Directory, Virtual Networks, Azure Compute, Monitoring
- Azure Monitoring with experience in Advisor, Security Center, Log Analytics, being able to configure and optimally apply
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills. Able to distill complex information into easily understandable materials for users
- 3 – 5 years Azure developer, administration, or architecting experience
- 10 + year general IT industry experience supporting Wintel, Networks, Linux Storage and Backups