The Angular Developer will be required to create and amend programs in accordance with the design as well as to conduct reviews of supplied specifications. Coaching junior staff also falls within this area of responsibility.
- 3 – year Diploma in Information Systems, BCom Information Systems or BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems)
- 3+ Years’ experience as a C#.net Programmer
- Experience using cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Create and amend programs in accordance with the design.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Plan, design, and conduct tests of programs; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error-free result.
- Conduct reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Develops particularly large and/or complex and mission-critical programs and produce program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Provide expert advice in some or all aspects of the programming methods, tools, and/or standards used in the organization.
- Take part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Provide coaching support to junior staff
Knowledge & Skills:
- Logical, analytical approach to problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Broad understanding of IS concepts and database practices, particularly those used within the organization.
- Leadership skills Working effectively in teams