Analyst Developer II | IT Recruitment
- Manage a small team (2 to 6 Developers)
- Design high level solutions and database tables
- Lead development on projects in this space
- Coordinate a project team on innovation projects
- End-to-end delivery of the SDLC
- Help with day-to-day queries from users and PIT teams
- First-line of support and/or standby when needed
- Regular and professional communication from junior levels to senior levels
- Managing Admin of the team and self on company approved toolkits
- Prepares specifications and programs of a highly technical or complex nature with no assistance.
- Assists Systems Analysts / Programmers with application or technical problems.
- Play an active role in strategic future of the system
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Senior level position requiring advanced technical knowledge in all areas of applications programming,
system design, and update, storage, and retrieval methods.
- Ability to liaise with customer to define specifications on projects.
- Ability to do application design.
- Ability to lead junior staff members
- Knowledge and understanding of the client’s cellular space
- 8 years’ experience in PL/SQL or SQL
- At least 10 years IT experience
- Analytical mindset and logical thinker
- Ability to play an influential role in the team and to manage and lead a team
- Delivering the highest possible quality of work
- Positive and Proactive attitude
- Self-managed, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions & adhere to standards and to work as part of a team
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Structured and strong planning capabilities