Active Directory and Messaging Engineer L3 | IT Recruitment
We are currently looking for an Active Directory and Messaging Engineer L3 to support the business in
achieving its strategic objectives.
- 7 – 10 years’ relevant experience including but not limited to Operational Support/ Enterprise Services;
- Managed Services; Professional Services; High level scripting capabilities
- NQF Level 6
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
- MCITP 2008
- MCSE 2016
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- MCSE Messaging (Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Office 365 Stack
- OCS, Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business/MS Teams
- Knowledge of remote sites, SBA’s and SBC’s will be advantageous
- Avaya, Sonus, Audio codes or Cisco certification will be advantageous
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements.
- Provide End-user Computing support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for End-user Computing operations and related infrastructure.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions.
- Perform level 3 server and network troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching / management.
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per the company
- Data procedures.
- Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required.
- Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings.
- Creating and Updating Service Catalogues
- Assisting with Transitions
- Due Diligence
- Current State Assessments on client systems (PS and MS)
- Project Deployment services
- Available as technical escalation points for other Engineers
- Facilitating internal audits to ensure that clients conform to their own business standards and
- recommendations by their partners and governing authorities
- Facilitate and participate in Master Classes on specific technology areas
- Facilitate and participate in Communities of Practise
- Standardization of all required documentation
- Development and adoption of ITSM Knowledge Base articles
- Assist in benchmarking industry standards