The Digital Developer supports the Digital team by developing and maintaining digital business solutions, based on digital architectures, defined by the Digital Architect, using UX/UI-Designs created by the UX/UI Designer, based on user stories, and ensuring that all end to end requirements are met.
This role is dealing with advanced business issues that have medium to high complexity and have been not or not fully been covered by precedents in similar ways.
The Digital Developer role requires hands-on development capability as well as management of supplier base to support the delivery.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 year IT (or related) Qualification – degree or diploma (minimum)
- Has worked concurrently on several analysis engagements varying in size and complexity
- Good understanding and experience of business process modelling and design
- Experience of agile development
- Proven stakeholder management
- Confident user of business process management and design tools
- Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean methodology
- Experience of ARIS or SPARX EA modelling tools or similar
- Convert detailed business requirements and user stories into feasible technical solutions that resolve existing issues and make business and system improvements which support business objectives.
- Develop clean code, including debugging to a quality standard and using standard frameworks.
- Capability to lead a supplier team in delivery of good quality code.
- Support the user and acceptance testing to ensure the built solution meets quality, and customer need.
- Work based on the product backlog for the product and the assignment of user stories into each product iteration.
- Support the investigation, research and implementation of new developments in technology that may be usefully applicable to the wider business to improve the current service.
- Maintain developed solutions in daily operations (Dev-Ops) through bug fixing and continuous improvements, based on user feedback and ongoing monitoring of the applications.